The Israel Cycling Federation is the governing body of cycling in Israel. It is the sole representative of the International Cycling Union (UCI), the Israel Olympic Committee the Israeli Ministry of Culture and Sports in all matters concerning cycling in Israel.
The Federation develops the sport of cycling in Israel in various ways:
– Coordinating the national events calendar with dozens of events countrywide each year
– Organization of national championships and annual rankings in the various disciplines (mountain bike, road and cyclo-cross) and age groups
– Promoting cycling clubs among children and youth through Cycling For All Project
– Training and certifying coaches, instructors, commissaires etc.
– Managing the Israel National Cycling Teams assisting high performance cyclists participating in world-class competitions such as the Olympic Games, World and European Championships and more
– Lobbying for the establishment of cycling infrastructure such as velodromes, BMX tracks, criterium circuits, single tracks and safe riding paths
– Recreational activities
– Obtaining discounts and benefits for members.
The federation is a non-profit organization. In 2018 more than 12,000 cyclists and over 70 clubs were registered members of the federation.
For information on our activities please contact us at:
email@example.com or +97236490436